Thank you for visiting our website. The resource totrecept.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we want other users of our website to respect other people’s intellectual property rights with the same respect. Our website maintains a copyright policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act on the Protection of Copyright in the Digital Era, adopted in 1998. Here you will find information about copyright infringement on our website totrecept.com. We are always ready to respond to all claims and complaints regarding intellectual property and copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright Infringement Notification:
If you are the owner of any copyrighted material and consider that the materials posted by users on our site violate your copyrights, you can submit a copyright infringement complain and fill in our DMCA form.
To inform us about a copyright violation, you need to provide the following. All information in your application must be submitted in English:
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material;
- Authentication of copyrighted material covered by the copyright infringement notice. You must also provide us with all the necessary information about the location of this material on our website;
- You must clearly identify all materials protected by copyright. If you have found more than one such material posted on our website, and you have sent us a notice, mentioning all these materials in one statement of violation, you must provide us with a complete list of all these materials;
- Provide the contact details of the person filling in the application form (phone number and email address);
- The confirmation of the conscientious conviction of the person who filed a complaint about copyright infringement;
- The confirmation that a statement is being made under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and the claimant is authorized to file a complaint on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted materials.
We strongly recommend that you consult a lawyer before filing a copyright infringement complaint. Please note that you are responsible for submitting false copyright infringement claims. Section 512 © of the Copyright Act states that any person who knowingly provides false information about copyright infringement may be brought to justice.
As soon as a copyright infringement notice is accepted by the designated agent, the company reserves the right to:
- remove or disable access to infringing material;
- notify the person who provided this material, our subscriber or the user of our site, that the material placed by him on the site has been removed from the resource or disabled;
- in a case of a repeated violation, this subscriber or user will be removed from the site or we will have to restrict this user’s access to our service.
Please fill in the form or contact the DMCA agent of our site by e-mail: email@example.com. To receive notifications of copyright infringement on our website, please contact the following address:
Domain Name Owner: BEZZANT HOLDINGS LTD
Company operator: FAUBOURG INVESTMENTS LTD
Registration Certificate Inc No. 100637
Address: Independence Avenue, 2 floor Capital City, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
P.O. Box 1312 Capital City, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles